2013年8月10日星期六

Cameron Highland Trip with my Dear Cousins~


I bet most of us had been went through Cameron Highland before.
me either.
but this time there are 3 families include ours,
so there are a gang of us :)
and the most surprising matter is that -
we went there by a van and there are 13 of us and one puppy,
unfortunately, i forgot to take the whole photos of us~
therefore, just some simple photos to record down our memorable trip :)



The first place we go is strawberry farm,
which is along the road to reach the top of Cameron Highland.



Lady's Shoes :)
Whole road full of funny names to describe them :)



My cousin ask me why i take those dead plants photos ><





The main purpose we go strawberry's farm :)



These is what we known as "金马伦苹果"


Next Station : Avant Chocolate Cameron Highland


First time i heard of it..
is it i'm too ignorant???


This Winnie the Pooh with chocolate cost RM 200++ ><
But for someone, it may be worth it :)



Strawberry White Chocolate and some jams are sold here :)



A big photo frame with old fashion style bus and cars :)


Milk Chocolate with Almond :)


Minionsssss~~ but it seems a bit weird to me >.<




So many toys are put nicely on the rack ^^


The menu are full of chocolate desserts :)


I wish i'm the bear which can hug so many chocolate :)



Strawberry Vinegar - Drink daily to boost immunity ^^ RM 24 each :)


All types of Avant Chocolate !!!


There is a garden that placed inside the Avant Chocolate shop^^


There are many parrots here..
let's take a closer look :)


This is also my first time to view a blue color parrot too :)




There are some beautiful flowers inside the garden too :)
unfortunately there are too many people
so i can only took few photos of it >.<



They decorate the "cover" with lots of strawberries^^


These is the front view of Avant Chocolate shop :)






They put some United Kingdom's vehicles inside the glass case too :)


A brief description of Avant Chocolate ^^


Minions trend are also at Avant Chocolate Shop too :) 


hmmmm...looks like an empty telephone booth huh???



Some souvenirs that you can buy home :)


It's been decorated like a house :)


Avant Milk Chocolate and Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut :)


Toys are with chocolate :)


Winnie The Pooh^^
hmmm...who like it the most ???
just bring it home :)







The road view along the way to third station ^^


yea..third station : Cameron Valley Tea ^^


There is a souvenir shop here too :)
but full of crowd >.<


After come out from the shop...
I saw a huge TURKEY!!!!
It chase us when i take photos on it >.<
Wondering where it comes from...


Cameron Highland Tea Garden :)


Lots of people here too :)


The weather seems like going to rain afterwards..>.<
but the winds is so comfort when it blows on my face :)



I decided to climb to the top of the tea garden :)


road to the summit of the garden :)


seems long huh???
i trust i can make it to the end:)


迈出你人生的第一步吧 !!!
你将会发现这世界有多美好 :)


当你回头一看时,
就会发现,
你所走的每一步,
都是值得,
都是有汗有泪的。

妈呀,我好累!!!



The view not bad huh? ^^
If you don't make your first step,
you gonna miss those beautiful things,
that actually near around you :)





These were the pictures that i took when I turned around :)


When my foot step here, the phone rang..
My cousin said she want back home already..
because it will be rain soon...


owhhhh....i had to turn back...
farewell...my summit >.<
I'll be here again someday :)


I give up not because of that I lack of will power,
It because of the power of GOD :)



It still here when i wanna back home..
It actually becomes the tourist's attraction ^^


My mum and my sis :)
One seems happy while another one seems....


Take photos with my lovely cousins :)


Hmmmm....are they really my cousins???
Why so crazy one... XP
I think the workers at the garden will scold them for using their "cleaniless" straw hat to take photo :)


Due to the rain coming, our Cameron Highland Trip gonna end here..
Although it is not much places that we went through,
but the moments that we had together is gonna be memorable.

The End !!!

没有评论:

发表评论